The VAR Affiliate option supports individuals and organizations
who are involved in any of:
- Operating a consultancy business
for one or more specific markets and wish to augment their
solution capabilities with the latest Gnosis Technology.
(Current practitioners who implement Salesforce.com AppExchange
solutions or equivalent open-source solutions from other
suppliers may be particularly interested in the increased
flexibility and capabilities of Gnosis technology).
- Operating a Web Site design and/or
services business and wish to expand their offerings to include
a customized Web 2.0 style of database functionality for their
- Providing custom database
development solutions and are looking for current technology on
which to build specialized functionality for clients.
A VAR affiliate is responsible for the sale, planning, execution,
and training on each new Gnosis system. The affiliate will— using
Connect4’s tested processes and supporting documentation— plan and
manage Gnosis implementations, deliver training for the
organization’s users, and provide additional consulting services to
help implement key processes within the context of the Gnosis
To support you with planning, implementation and training,
Connect4 will provide the following:
Planning & Implementation
- Documentation that defines all standard Gnosis
implementation and training processes.
- Client deliverables templates that help set expectations
with and define deliverables, for the client.
- Instructor handbook for training
- Student training exercise handouts
- End-user getting started & modules documentation
Operations & Logistics Support
- Management & Operations of all Gnosis Subscription Services
- Up to three free Gnosis Subscription Services for you own
internal operations, development and/or demonstration use.
- Billing to you, or, at your option, direct to your clients
for Gnosis Monthly Subscriptions
- Incoming Support Call Management and routing via Connect4’s
VAR Affiliates are entitled to discounted Gnosis services and are
billed monthly at the discounted rates for consumed services. If you
elect to have us handle subscription billing to your clients, we
issue you a monthly check for your margins derived from client
subscriptions. The applicable discount rates are defined in the
Rewards Rate Card.